TOTAL EMARKETING SDN BHD built the e-TOTAL and e-TOTAL Merchant app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Total EMarketing Sdn Bhd (“TOTAL”) at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Purposes of Processing
Your Personal Data may be controlled, processed and/or used by us for the following purposes:
- For communicating with you and responding any enquiries from you in relation to TOTAL through any legitimate modes of communication;
- For performance of TOTAL’s professional development functions/operations including but not limited to matters relating to events, training programmes, conferences, seminars, workshops or talks organised or sponsored by TOTAL;
- For compliance of any obligations and/or regulatory requirements applicable to TOTAL’s nature of operation under any laws, rules, regulations, by-laws, national policies or court orders including by providing information to the enforcement agencies, regulatory/statutory bodies and other government agencies for any lawful purposes such as enforcement or preparation of any statistic;
- For any other purposes that are incidental or ancillary to any of the above purposes.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This policy is effective as of 2021-03-18